Monday, April 16, 2012

The Week In Photos

Pin It Now! Hello there!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We had beautiful weather, starting with heavy rain resulting in beautiful double rainbows on Friday, to a bright sunny Sunday.  I loooooves me some rain, but I will admit that the sunny days following are so beautiful.  Is it me, or does the sun seem more bright and crisp after a good rain? 

Have a beautiful week ahead!  Here are the past week's photos for you to enjoy.

and homeless... and hungry... and jobless...

Isn't the color of this rose amazing??

I LOVE dark stormy days...


...and the stunning rainbows that follow!!









Sushi lunch date with my hunky Hubby <3


Coming to a delicious blog post near you!
Getting sidetracked while furniture shopping....





This is my guilty face.
Yes.  I was chewing Daddy's sock.

Exhausting week! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Chico's guilty face!! LOL!! Now I want a Chico hug!! :-D <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...