Monday, November 7, 2011

Twilight Convention (yes, I know) and Kailee's First Birthday

Pin It Now! The Twilight Convention

I know what you're thinking - "Twilight Convention???  REALLY???"  and yes, I admit, I am one of those Twilight people.  I am the TwiHard that I used to roll my eyes at.  My co-worker tried and tried to get me to read the books and I finally caved.  I literally told her, "Give me the book.  If I hate the first chapter, I'm not going any further." 

I was hooked after the first page.

If you have not read the books, I highly recommend them.  They aren't the gore-filled vampire story that I expected.  It's a love story with just the right amount of action and suspense.

Anyway - so this Saturday we trekked down to L.A. to the Hyatt Regency for the Breaking Dawn Convention.  My co-worker has a connection, and we were given free VIP passes - how could we say no to that?! 

The convention was packed, of course.  Everyone went absolutely berserk when RPatz, KStew and Taylor Lautner went out on stage.  Not gonna lie, I screamed like a little girl, too.  Here are some pics - enjoy!


The Cullen Family
L-R: Jackson Rathbone (Jasper), Ashley Greene (Alice), Elizabeth Reaser (Esme), Peter Faccinelli (Carlisle)

L-R: Bill Condon, Director of Breaking Dawn, Kristen Stewart (Bella), Robert Pattinson (Edward), Taylor Lautner (Jacob)

Jacob's motorcycle from New Moon and Eclipse

Bella's beloved ol' Chevy


Kailee's First Birthday

On November 6, 2010, my bestie Tara gave birth to her sweet little girl, Kailee.  Yesterday was Kailee's first birthday, complete with a very pink party!  All of the munchkins had a great time and there were surprisingly few meltdowns considering we partied well past nap time.  And at the end of the day, a beautiful rainbow appeared just for the birthday girl.

Happy First Birthday, Kailee!



It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!


Impromptu concert



K & Uncle Robert

Birthday hug from Mommy!



K's beautiful rainbow


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...