Friday, October 26, 2012

The Week in Photos {It's Fall, Ya'll!}

Pin It Now!

Happy Fall, Ya'll!!  While it's still too warm for scarves & boots (boo) here in Southern California, it is definitely fall.  Officially.  I've always been obsessed with all things autumn, and this week we visited a couple of north county pumpkin patches that are just too cute not to share with you.

The Week in Photos hasn't happened in quite some time because, well, there really haven't been a ton of exciting photos to share with you.  So until your next dose of deliciousness (there's some good stuff coming up soon, folks!) here are a few photos for you to enjoy.

And to all you lucky peeps who are experiencing crisp weather and crunchy red leaves, go stomp in a pile of leaves for me, will ya??  Come back and tell me all about it so I can live vicariously through you.  :)

beautiful storm clouds


Buddies.



Is it me or does it look like the chicken is thinking "What a show off."  ??

They mean business.  We got scolded for petting a very friendly horse.  Whoops.


I love the contrast between the pumpkins and the corn stalks!



Did I mention I am completely smitten with white pumpkins???

Serene.

*With the exception of the first pic and the last pic, which were edited in Instagram, all photos are completely unedited.  Yes, the pumpkins really were that bright orange!  Amazing!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...